Wednesday, December 14, 2011

(Another) Sale CVS HAUL!

Went to CVS yesterday & today again. I'm crazy. I LOVE sales! I don't have prices, but thats to much work... Hahaha, everything was REALLY cheap though! And thankfully I found Revlon Lip Butters again! I'm skipping my 1st period to get some work done at cvs tmrw ;) I'm stoked! At least CVS by me opens at 8! Meaning, I can wake up at 7, get ready by 8:15, drive my ass to CVS then go buy a TAD bit more then I should be a good ass girl :D My parents would kill me if they found out, but what they don't know won't hurt them. ;0 hahaha, jk. I'll tell my mom tomorrow I think.... I looooove CVS so much <3 thanks for being amazing CVS ;) UGH, now I have to start homework ! xoxoxoxoxoxo here are some pics / swatchess !
(L-R) Physicians Formula Cream Liner for Green Eyes (i know i have brown eyes yall!), Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara (DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!), Revlon Quad in Silver Fox!




YUCK!




(L-R) Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brule, Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, Revlon l/s in Icey Nude, Revlon l/s in Peach me (i think..), Rimmel l/s in Red Alert.


(Same order as shown above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment