Friday, December 2, 2011

First Impression: Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand




I just bought this Curling wand at Walmart today! It retails for about $30+tax. Thankfully, I got mine for $10! It was too good of a deal to pass up right now! Mine is the fat one like in the picture, 1 inch - 1 1/2 inch.

Appearance: Comes in a plastic box thing that's obviously cheap. When you take it out it comes with a heat protectant glove & the actual wand. The glove is terrible in my opinion. I mean, yes I know it's drugstore but it's not that good. It's not the most comfy and it also still made me get a burn on my finger! I've had a better glove, but if you don't own a glove yet then this isn't THAT bad! The actual wand is gorgeous! It's the lightest pink and is said to have "pearl" in it... I don't know how true that is! Although, I don't care. It's amazing. It's beautiful & such a cute wand! It's light to the hand and seems great for travel!

Performance: It's great! It heats up to 410 degrees, which is hot! My other wand only heats maybe ... 200 or 300? I think this wand is QUALITY! It gave me gorgeous waves within 3 seconds & every wave is different. I think it has a great performance for my 2nd time using it!

So, this was the QUICKEST review ever, but I just needed to get my first impression out there. I'll record a FULL review when I have extra time & more experience with the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment