Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals .


  • Loose 20+ pounds by prom
  • Be a better person
  • Don't be such an ass!
  • Be more outgoing & fun!
  • Do homework ONCE you get home!
  • Buy a YSL lipstick
  • Never forget to use my Clarisonic Mia
  • Spend LESS money on makeup
  • Somehow get a summer job
  • Learn to drive on the freeway
  • Get some rims for my mustang
  • Buy a cute prom dress
  • Feel good about myself
  • Get crazy f*cked up
  • Have my first boyfriend & first kiss
  • Go out more
  • Just have a good time
  • Take care of my mom
  • Not fight with my mom so much
  • Stop getting annoyed with my sister
  • Somehow loose my jealous side. 
  • Get 4 more piercing 
  • Hangout with my BFF quinci
  • Get partner on YT
  • Buy a set of AMAZING brushes 
Yeah (: Thats it .

No comments:

Post a Comment