Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lucy Hale Inspired Makeup Tutorial


I'm obsessed with the show Pretty Little Liars since Day 1! I'm so sad that I still need to wait 2 weeks for the show, but sooner then later is always better ;) So! In honor of my 4th favorite show on TV I decided to do an inspired look! I might do a different gal another day but so far Lucy Hale had a very wearable look for ANY occasion. I thought it wasn't too wearable at first then quickly realized with a different colored lippie you have THE PERFECT everyday look! :) Enjoy!

Products Used:
(Prior to the video I had on a bit of Liquid Foundation)
-Revlon New Complexion Foundation in Warm Beige, mixed with Maybeliene 24 hr Foundation in Caramel
-Almay Bright Eyes Concealer in Light
-Revlon Colorstay Powder in Medium Deep
-Anastasia Brows in Bloom
-ELF Cool Bronzer
-MAC Oh So Fair beauty powder
-MAC msf in Soft & Gentle
-Sallys Beauty Supply eyelid primer
-Urban Decay e/s in Chopper, Bootycall,Tease & Snakebite
-Wet n Wild 6 shadow palette in greed
-Milani Liquify Eyeliner
-Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara
-Victoria Secret Concealer in Deep 10
-NYC Lipstick in Blue Rose
-Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

ALTERNATIVES:
-ELF Brow Powder in Dark
-Sally Hansen Creme Blush in Blooming
-Revlon Perle in Brushed Copper (In place of UD Chopper)



No comments:

Post a Comment